Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Girl!

Last weekend we spent the day at my sisters celebrating my niece Alexis' 9Th birthday! I still can't believe my baby niece is 9! Gone are the days when I would pick out something pink with the word "Princess" on it and she would love it. Now she has her likes and dislikes and has no problem telling Aunt Carrie exactly what she wants! My sister rented a huge water slide for the backyard that kept the kids busy all day. It was a great time and I am a very proud Auntie!




Big Slide!



Silly Birthday girl!



Mateo was more interested in getting a drink from the hose!


Jaidan sliding on her belly


I'll put on my own sunscreen!



My big girl

1 comment:

  1. That slide looks like so much fun! I can't believe they are growing so fast. I am really jealous of Mateo's curly locks!

    ReplyDelete